Accelerate IBM Z® Application Development
Success in modern software development is defined by the ability to get fresh, innovative code into production quickly and reliably. Don’t let the complexities of your IBM Z® systems environment slow you down.
Crosscode’s Panoptics Platform will revolutionize the way you manage your application architecture and clear the path to deliver robust code in a fraction of the time, and cost.
Panoptics for IBM Z® Systems provide:
- Application & Dependency Mapping
Automatically map your organization’s application assets and databases down to the code level.
- Change Impact Assessment
Automatically analyzes and aggregates the impact of change with estimates of scope and time.
- Governance Operating System
Define rules and automate compliance alerts for Standards and Frameworks (SOXs, HIPPA, GDPR, etc.) minimizing risks and vulnerabilities.
PANOPTICS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Code Analysis and Data Mining. In-depth analysis of underlying application and database source code dependencies, to assist application designers and developers in understanding application flow, interdependencies, and code structure to accurately manage code changes.
- Impact analysis. Accurately identify and quantify the impact of required changes to inter-dependent applications and databases. Driving accurate estimates of cost, complexity, and resources.
- Cross-application analysis. Provides a single view for understanding dependencies that extend across multiple applications, languages, platforms, and environments; helping to identify opportunities for transformation. (common services and applications).
- Governance Ensuring that government regulations, enterprise rules, and best practices are enforced in the runtime environment is key to driving consistent quality in your environment.
Automated mapping of mainframe application and database dependencies
COBOL application decomposition