As a solution architect, your mission is to unify the business objectives that drive your organization and the technical solutions that advance those objectives. You need a comprehensive view of your architecture that defines your current resources and helps to understand how any changes within the environment will affect those resources. Crosscode Panoptics’ automated discovery and analytics capabilities give you the insight you need to plan, implement and communicate successful change projects that optimize your portfolio, align business strategy with application infrastructure, and position your organization for growth.
- Manage the overall technical vision for the enterprise and plan an application landscape that maximizes resource availability while minimizing cost and effort.
- Automatically discover applications and maintain an always-current map of application and database dependencies across the enterprise.
- Work seamlessly across heterogeneous environments from legacy mainframe systems to cloud-native applications built on microservices.
- Support the development of end-to-end architectures and provide a full understanding of the various components required to implement a solution.
- Document and implement business change initiatives, ensuring successful integration into the rest of the organization and existing systems.
- Understand the scope and the business and technical impacts of change initiatives. Execute impact analysis to build more accurate cost and schedule estimates and drive down project risks associated with unknown and poorly understood dependencies.
- Develop views to communicate to stakeholders at all levels and from multiple perspectives.