Security Operations is a multifaceted discipline that puts you on the front lines in the battle to maintain a secure and compliant environment while meeting business needs for rapid development and deployment of new applications. Modern multi-cloud environments bring new challenges to the SecOps world. Traditional approaches to securing the application infrastructure rely on too many separate tools and too many manual steps. Crosscode Panoptics automates key SecOps discovery, analysis and governance functions, giving you the tools you need to mitigate risks and drive compliance across the enterprise.
- Crosscode’s application-centric security management places security in the context of the dependencies and relationships among applications so you can understand and mitigate risks.
- Discover, observe and analyze application and infrastructure changes in real time.
- Understand the business impact of identified threats and the assets that are threatened.
- Build better, more fully informed disaster recovery plans and dramatically reduce mean time to recover (MTTR).
- Develop security focused asset inventories that are more compliant and risk hardened.
- Work in all environments and infrastructures, at scale, from legacy mainframes to cloud.
- Easily assess the impact of changes on application connectivity, security and compliance and avoid application outages from network misconfigurations.
- Enforce security and compliance across the enterprise. Set alerts on security red flags and head-off risky system changes.
- Perform static analysis of byte code in your runtime environment to identify security issues that might be lurking in your applications and scan third party and open source components for known security issues.
- Follow the audit trail to see what changes were made to the system and when they were made.