Quality assurance in the modern software development lifecycle means keeping pace with agile development teams that run at the speed of cloud. To be successful you need tools and process that operate in real-time and give you an in-depth view of application and database dependencies and the impact of changes. Crosscode Panoptics supports the entire quality assurance scope of work, from defect prevention to governance, helping you and your organization deliver higher quality, more secure code, on time and on budget.
- Increase the efficiency of your team by testing only the impacted pieces for any change.
- Identify non-obvious and unintended impacts and test them before every release.
- Work seamlessly across heterogeneous environments from cloud-native applications, microservices, and even Mainframes.
- Execute impact analysis to assess the impact of any proposed changes before development work or deployment to production environments.
- Conduct QA activities that span multiple development teams and development sites.
- View through a language and vendor agnostic single pane of glass, supporting Java, C/C++/C#, Python, VB.NET, COBOL and more.
- Understand and evaluate integrations of third-party and open source code.
- Enforce a governance framework to drive best practices, improve quality and maintain a secure environment.