As a DevOps engineer you bring new perspectives and efficiencies to your organization’s software development lifecycle. In unifying previously separate functions, the DevOps promise is to deliver software with the shortest time to market, fewest errors, and lowest cost. To achieve this vision, you need tools that go beyond the traditional view of the application layer to help you truly understand the overall performance of your application and potential issues. Crosscode Panoptics provides automated discovery, analytics and governance to bring you unparalleled insights and control over your application infrastructure.
- Automatically discover applications and maintain an always-current map of application and database dependencies across the enterprise.
- Work seamlessly across heterogenous environments, at any scale, from legacy mainframe systems to cloud-native applications built on microservices.
- Execute impact analysis to assess the impact of any proposed changes before development work or deployment to production environments.
- Support cloud migration and other modernization efforts. Achieve transformation goals faster and more affordably.
- Collaborate easily among multiple DevOps teams to plan and execute software change projects.
- View the architecture through a language and vendor agnostic single pane of glass, supporting Java, C/C++/C#, Python, VB.NET, COBOL and more.
- Elevate quality and drive out the risk of business disruption due to unscheduled outages and system performance issues.
- Enforce governance and security compliance across the enterprise. Set alerts on security red flags and head-off risky system changes.
- Perform static analysis of byte code in your runtime environment to identify security issues that might be lurking in your applications and scan third party and open source components for known security issues.