Trying to solve the problem of doing more, faster?
Are you expected to be an expert in agile methodologies, distributed teams, cloud installations, containers, and microservices?
Application development in today’s enterprise means agile methodologies, distributed teams, cloud installations, containers, and microservices. These modern constructs let us stand-up applications faster than ever, but they are complicated. Delivering reliable code that performs well under any circumstances demands an understanding of the interdependencies among applications and databases that is deep, thorough and up-to-date. Incomplete knowledge of the dependencies and the communications among microservices can lead to integrity issues, performance degradation, and system outages. Crosscode Panoptics is the automated discovery and analytics solution that gives you the real-time insight in the application infrastructure you need to deliver first quality code, on time every time.
- Maintain an always-current map of application and database dependencies across the enterprise from the runtime environment (like production/staging/QA etc.).
- Work seamlessly across heterogeneous environments from legacy mainframe systems to cloud-native applications built on microservices.
- View the architecture through a language and vendor agnostic single pane of glass, supporting Java, C#, VB.NET, Python, C/C++, COBOL, and ServiceNow scripts.
- Understand and evaluate integrations of third-party and open source code.
- Execute impact analysis to assess the impact of any proposed changes before development work or deployment to production environments.
- Elevate quality and drive out the risk of business disruption due to unscheduled outages and system performance issues.