Cyberthreats never sleep, and neither can you. Modern, distributed architectures and applications are spurring innovation and driving efficiency, but along with the gains come the challenges of securing a complex architecture with difficult-to-trace dependencies and interrelationships. Crosscode Panoptics elevates your ability to view and control your application infrastructure and take the steps necessary to manage the risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of intellectual property and information technology assets across the enterprise.
- Crosscode’s application-centric security management places security in the context of the dependencies and relationships among applications so you can understand and mitigate risks.
- Discover, observe and analyze application and infrastructure changes in real time.
- Work in all environments and infrastructures, at scale, from legacy mainframes to cloud.
- Easily assess the impact of changes on application connectivity, security and compliance and avoid application outages from network misconfigurations.
- Understand connectivity flows to support quickly and securely provisioning or changing network connectivity.
- Enforce security and compliance across the enterprise. Set alerts on security red flags and head-off risky system changes.
- Perform static analysis of byte code in your runtime environment to identify security issues that might be lurking in your applications and scan third party and open source components for known security issues.
- Monitor changes to database schema.
- Identify single points of failure and other application risks that could lead to cascading outages.