Panoptics provides transparency about all the code-level dependencies between Applications and Databases to reduce complexity and optimize technology management. We show mapping at every level of detail, down to method and columns.
Crosscode Panoptics provides both database and application portfolio management. Panoptics applies its proprietary application discovery and dependency mapping to all the applications and databases running in your enterprise, analyzes them, and generates a detailed map of their code dependencies.
Our unique, proprietary discovery and decomposition algorithms provide a more in-depth, more thorough analysis than any other solution. We analyze your application code and database schema to capture critical dependencies that other methods miss, giving you the situational awareness you need to make better business decisions and plan for system changes.
Automatically generate a real-time map of all of your applications, databases, and their dependencies.
Crosscode’s automated Discovery and Application portfolio management software reveals opportunities for reducing risks and costs by identifying redundant applications and shows interdependencies between applications, and databases ensuring faster, lower risk rationalization initiatives.
- View your application stack through a single pane of glass across multiple languages and vendors, unifying code, APIs, databases and message queues.
- Create visual representations of applications mapped to your database portfolios that graphically change based on applied metrics.
- Map your applications down to the method(function) level, and your databases down to the column level.
- Eliminate unreliable manual dependency mapping exercises that are out-of-date before they are even completed
Application Lifecycles and Risk Mapping
- Proactively plan the entire application lifecycle changes from concept to deployment to retirement
- Ensure your applications are available and secure. Use Panoptics to expose when underlying technology is at risk as a result of a discovered technology vulnerability.
- Create visual representations of applications mapped to risk from the unsupported or out-of-date underlying technology.
- Successfully plan and execute changes to the application portfolio