Crosscode’s automatic audit trail features make software audits faster and less expensive while producing more reliable and comprehensive results.
Software change audit is time-consuming and expensive. Auditors must rely on developers to provide the necessary information on development activities and application changes. Many “hidden” non-application changes, such as changes to database schemas, key/value stores, and message queues, go undetected.
Without a comprehensive audit trail, auditors are forced to access and understand the version control system, such as GIT, to track changes to the environment. This task is both time-consuming and error-prone, especially when the code is spread across multiple repositories.
Easily identify system changes and when they occurred.
Captures changes directly from the runtime environment
Crosscode’s audit trail captures changes directly from the runtime environment, significantly lowering the bar on the effort and expertise needed to collect the necessary information for an audit. Auditors no longer need to rely on the development team to provide data, nor do they need to crawl through source code versioning systems.
With Crosscode you can:
- Easily identify system changes and when they occurred.
- Reduce the time required to collect and review audit data.
- Add veracity and completeness to audit results.
- Reliably capture database, code and configuration changes that often go undetected in audits.
- Identify changes faster, reducing mean time to recover (MTTR).