Automate your Database and Application Portfolio Management with Discovery and Dependency Mapping
Crosscode Panoptics provides both database and application portfolio management. Panoptics applies its proprietary application discovery and dependency mapping to all the applications and databases running in your enterprise, analyzes them, and generates a detailed map of their dependencies.
Our unique, proprietary discovery and decomposition algorithms provide a more in-depth, more thorough analysis than any other solution. We analyze your application code and database schema to capture critical dependencies that other methods miss, giving you the situational awareness you need to make better business decisions and plan for system changes.
Automatically generate a real-time map of all of your applications, databases, and their dependencies.
Crosscode’s automated Discovery and Application portfolio management software reveals opportunities for reducing risks and costs by identifying redundant applications and shows interdependencies between applications, and databases ensuring faster, lower risk rationalization initiatives.
- View your application stack through a single pane of glass across multiple languages and vendors, unifying code, APIs, databases and message queues.
- Create visual representations of applications mapped to your database portfolios that graphically change based on applied metrics.
- Map your applications down to the method(function) level, and your databases down to the column level.
- Eliminate unreliable manual dependency mapping exercises that are out-of-date before they are even completed
Application Lifecycles and Risk Mapping
- Proactively plan the entire application lifecycle changes from concept to deployment to retirement
- Ensure your applications are available and secure. Use Panoptics to expose when underlying technology is at risk as a result of a discovered technology vulnerability.
- Create visual representations of applications mapped to risk from unsupported or out-of-date underlying technology.
- Successfully plan and execute changes to the application portfolio
Change Scenario Planning and Impact Analysis
- Database and application portfolio management tools deliver a complete picture of how a change impacts capabilities and infrastructure.
- Create multiple change scenarios and compare impact to identify the least disruptive options.
- Discover redundant and legacy applications that are no longer in use. One Crosscode user found 3000 unnecessary applications that it had been paying a service provider to update and patch for over a decade.
- Visually display the applications and database capabilities, and technology that is impacted by a change
- Select any class, package(library) or method in an application and see instantly the details of how it interacts with other applications and databases. Select any database table or column and look at its dependencies in detail.
- Discover processes that dynamic agents miss because they run infrequently.