Impact analysis is one of the most expensive and time-consuming tasks in any change effort. Crosscode makes short work of assessing the impact of planned changes for even the most complex scopes of work, easily managing the challenges of:
- Heterogenous environments
- Multiple development languages
- Multiple vendor systems
Crosscode mitigates the risk of costly disruptions to business systems by revealing the full potential impact of proposed IT changes before new code is even planned, much less pushed into production. The analysis will empower you to make accurate time and budget estimates. By detecting and resolving any potential problems early in the cycle, you will save money and reduce the risk of negative events that impact margin and reputation.
Crosscode Panoptics gives you the hard data you need to transform your organization’s estimation process from a mystical black art to a fact-based science. Crosscode automatically creates an extensive graph of all the dependencies in your applications directly from any runtime environment and feeds the data on dependencies into a change estimation engine.
- Takes the guesswork and subjectivity out of estimation.
- Provides a meaningful and consistent pathway to measuring the volume of work in terms of the number of methods that will be impacted by proposed changes.
- Operates in the most complex, distributed environments and decomposes software at any scale.
- Makes sense of the layered dependencies among microservices.
- Provides a single pane of glass across multiple languages and database vendors.
Crosscode’s security features deliver real-time visibility and control over your application environment. Our application-centric security management places security in the context of the dependencies and relationships among applications so you can understand and mitigate risks.
- Perform static analysis of bytecode in your runtime environment to identify security issues that might be lurking in your applications.
- Monitor changes to database schema for potential vulnerabilities.
- Scan third party and open source components for known security issues.
- Identify single points of failure and other application risks that could lead to cascading outages.
- Set alerts on security red flags and head-off risky system changes.
Are you trying to govern 21st century DevOps process using old-fashioned, manual governance methods? Crosscode brings to governance the same level of power and sophistication seen in modern development and configuration management frameworks.
Our Governance Operating System sits on top of the Crosscode Panoptics dependency map, giving you an automated governance process completely integrated with a real-time comprehension of your distributed IT infrastructure.
- Create custom rules to govern changes at the most detailed level.
- Receive alerts on the platform of your choice whenever a change doesn’t comply with one of your rules.
- Flag governance violations and security risks and address them before they make it into production.
Crosscode’s audit trail feature identifies changes directly from the runtime environment, significantly lowering the bar on the effort and expertise needed to collect the necessary information for an audit. Auditors no longer need to rely on the development team to provide data, nor do they need to crawl through source code versioning systems.
- Easily identify system changes and when the occurred.
- Reduce the time required to collect and review audit data.
- Add veracity and completeness to audit results.
- Reliably capture database, code and configuration changes that often go undetected in audits.
- Identify changes faster, reducing mean time to recover (MTTR).