Crosscode safely and securely generates a comprehensive map of runtime dependencies across your platforms, applications, databases, and API boundaries
A single Crosscode system snapshot reveals:
Undocumented business workflows and information sharing
Legacy system artifacts and dependencies
Shadow IT applications
Do you want to learn more about how Crosscode can help you?
Systems analysis over time reveals real-time changes
- New or missing application components
- Undocumented schema changes
- API Library dependencies
- Unauthorized data dependencies – implying access - to sensitive information stores with table and column precision
"What-if" modeling and analysis simulates
- Isolation of production components as a precursor to migration or deprecation
- Proposed systems changes in support of ITIL change request approval processes
- Test plan documentation
Light-weight, distributed architecture extends mapping across
- On-premises, cloud, and hybrid deployments
- Full-stack implementations (recording across application, API, managed service and DBMS boundaries)
- Application runtime platforms (Java, .Net, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Development provenance (developed in-house, outsourced, open-source, and third-party)
Crosscode in action
Continuous application and IT modernization are as fundamental to a healthy organization, as is the accounting or human resources.
Wherever your organization may find itself on its continuing IT modernization journey, Crosscode’s dependency detection and visualization technology are built to significantly improve agility, velocity, quality, and governance.
The following fourteen common initiatives that span enterprise maturity and application lifecycle management are summarized here.
Want to keep your competitive edge with Crosscode?
Signup to stay up to date: