Crosscode Organization Culture
At Crosscode, Success is Teamwork. When working together, everyone succeeds together. In today’s enterprise sales and delivery environments where Customer Success is the ultimate goal, an integrated team is critical. The best way to build an integrated team is to hire essential staff, where everyone is ready to chip in and play multiple roles as needed. For example, Sales Account Managers can also participate in Marketing Campaigns, develop marketing material and video/demos when necessary; SEs can help with demos and perform QA/Test; Inside Sales can help with demos and customer service.
We envision a tightly integrated Sales-Marketing-Services & Support-Technical teams, ready to chip in where they can and assist to close deals, support marketing, and services ensuring customer success and profitable growth.
Regional Sales Manager
Location: Any major US metro.
Job Description: As the leader of the assigned geography, you will be responsible for establishing the sales targets for your assigned geography. Targets will be aligned to meet the company objectives. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals. You are tasked with promoting sales growth and customer satisfaction in the region assigned to you. You will create the plans and the strategy for the region. Another key focus is to ensure the Crosscode brand is known to every Fortune company in your assigned territory. This will be a revenue quota carrying, management position and you will lead a team of Sales Managers and partners, to drive the adoption of Crosscode’s platform in the enterprise market. The total compensation plan will be an attractive mix of base salary and commission and will be amongst the highest in the industry.
Location: Minneapolis, MN, and SF Bay Area preferred. Qualified candidates from other locations will also be considered
Job Description: As a key member of the product development team you will work closely with the product leadership team in defining the roadmap, design, and architecture of the Crosscode platform. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a team of highly competent technical engineers and will have an opportunity to further shape and define the future of a highly sought-after technology. You will have strong technical skills in JAVA and Cloud development and have proven experience in designing user interaction models, workflows and interfaces. You will have the ability to translate concepts and ideas into a software product, define its architecture and lead its build. You will need to be hands-on and tech-savvy and not shy away from rolling your sleeves and writing the code yourself.
Location: Minneapolis, MN, and SF Bay Area preferred. Qualified candidates from other locations will also be considered.
Job Description: You will be responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing the code. You will have strong technical mastery in writing JAVA code and experienced in Cloud development. you are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to design, development, tests, and deployment. You will be responsible to build high-quality, innovative and an industry-leading cloud platform that has no technical competition, currently.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Execute a full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features
Crosscode Training Specialist
Location: Minneapolis or Bay Area.
Job Description: As a key member of the Customer Success team you will work closely with the pre-sale and technical support teams to outline a roadmap for customer enablement training. This training will be to ensure our customers are quickly brought up to speed on our products. We are also working very close to our partners and we need Partner certification training.
Required Experience and Acumens
- Proven mid-senior level experience in creating and delivering customer training.
- Experience in creating and delivering enterprise software training for customers and partners.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team environment with the customer success team with technical, customer support, pre-sales, professional services, and project management members.
- Able to work under pressure and manage workload effectively
- Proficient in training and delivery tool – Microsoft Office 365 suite, etc.
- Strongly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Training, Marketing, Communications, Business is preferred.
- Create a Software Training program for Crosscode products and services and deliver to customers in the classroom and remote settings.
- Build a team of trainers, manage customer training expectation and develop Crosscode Certification programs.
- Develop Crosscode product training material, clearly conveying the values, features, and functions and quickly enable customers to become productive.
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure customer enablement training is rich in quality that includes webinars, videos, in-person as well as remote show and tell.
- Assist in writing content including, technical papers, white papers, and e-books.
- Some travel may be required
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Base Salary, Bonus, Stock Option (when approved), and Healthcare benefits
Crosscode Business Development Representative
Crosscode Organization Culture
At Crosscode, Success is Teamwork. When working together, everyone succeeds together. There is no room for mavericks in today’s enterprise sales and delivery environments where Customer Success is the number one goal while delivering value profitability. The best way to build an integrated team is to hire essential staff, that is every one, that is ready to chip in and play multiple roles as needed. For example, Sales Account Managers can also participate in Marketing Campaigns, develop marketing material and video/demos when necessary; SEs can help with demos and perform QA/Test; Inside Sales can help with demos and customer service.
We envision a tightly integrated Sales-Marketing-Services & Support-Technical teams ready to chip in where they can and assist to close deals, support marketing, and services ensuring Customer Success and Profitable Growth.
Business Development Representative Required Experience and Acumens:
- Proven work experience as a SaaS Business Development Representative, Lead Development Representative or similar role helpful.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Confident, competitive, high-level work ethic, sense of urgency, and a hunter mentality.
- Ability to prioritize and handle time effectively.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot).
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- A four-year college degree is preferred but not required.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Present our company to potential clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Field Sales .
- Report to the Inbound marketing on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Some travel may be required.
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Base Salary,Commission, Bonus, and Healthcare benefits.