Pinpoint System Changes Wherever They Occur.
Software Audit Trail
Software change audit is time consuming and expensive.
Crosscode’s audit trail feature identifies changes from the runtime environment making it easy for auditors to identify what change was made to the system and when the change occurred.
The time-saving audit trail is centralized and shows “hidden” changes to applications, databases, key/value stores and message queues that often go undetected in audits.
ØOperations teams can use this information to reduce MTTR.
Save time and money
- Easily identify system changes and when they occur
- Reduce the time required to collect and review audit data
- Lower the bar on the skills required to conduct audits and review results
- Make auditors more self-reliant and remove the auditing burden from the development team
- Build better, more fully informed disaster recovery plans
- Add veracity and completeness to audit results
- Find “hidden” changes to the database, code, and configurations that often go undetected in audits