Enterprise Dependency Mapping Software
At Crosscode, we understand that your business can’t afford to choose between quality and speed. We’re committed to providing a best-in-class platform that accelerates the creation and change of your business software. Crosscode gives you the edge you need to prosper in today’s hypercompetitive marketplace.
Crosscode goes straight to the heart of one of the most vexing problems of modern architectures – the unknown and undocumented dependencies and other linkages of complex, distributed systems. These unknowns are slowing you down and creating uncertainty in the development lifecycle.
Crosscode automatically generates a powerful enterprise-wide map of your IT applications from the runtime environment (production, staging or QA).
- Discovers all the applications and databases running in your enterprise,
- Analyzes them
- Provide Single pane of glass across multiple languages and vendors
- Captures the view of what actually be deployed
- Generates a detailed map of their dependencies
- Message queues
No other solution maps the application layer as thoroughly and deeply.
Crosscode elevates your understanding of your software environment so that you can make better-informed business decisions. The system performs static analysis of bytecode in your runtime environment to:
- identify security issues lurking in your applications
- identifies open security issues in 3rd Party libraries [CVE] and open source
- Understand code complexity using cyclomatic complexity score
Armed with these highly detailed dependency mappings and insights, Crosscode enables:
- Instant impact analysis for even the most complex scopes of work.
- See at a glance how changes to even one method will impact other applications and databases across your environment.
Crosscode reveals the full potential impact of proposed IT changes before new code is even planned, much less pushed into production
Crosscode’s Governance Operating System (GOeS) automates governance. GOeS sits on top of Crosscode’s dependency mappings. Using GOeS you:
- Create custom rules to govern changes at the most detailed level.
- Sends you an alert on the platform of your choice whenever a change doesn’t comply with one of your rules.
- Monitor changes to your QA/Staging environment, governance violations
- Security risks can be flagged and addressed before they make it into production.
Crosscode’s audit trail feature:
- Identifies chronological changes to the runtime environment
- Auditors can independently identify all changes made to the environment
- Centralized Change in one view
- Shows detailed changes to the components of your environment such as applications, databases, key/value stores and message queues.
- Helps operations identify changes faster-reducing time to recover [MTTR]